Explore the Benefits
Streamline your operations with My Plan Assist – your NDIS plan management provider in QLD helping providers and participants Australia-wide. Providers can get support with:
- Prompt and reliable payments, within 3 business days
- Price guide assistance
- Create better connections with your participants
- A commitment to improvement
NDIS Provider Help for Faster Payments
Want prompt payments? There’s important information you must include on your invoices to NDIS participants such as:
- Your company name
- ABN number
- Contact details, including email, phone number and address
- Address to (NDIS client name, NDIS number and address)
- Care of (My Plan Assist – email@example.com)
- Service date and descriptions
- NDIS line item(s), hours/quantity and rate
- Total amount – net, GST (if applicable) and gross
Please contact My Plan Assist for your free, easy-to-use invoice template.
If you’re a service provider that isn’t registered with the NDIS, don’t worry – we can still help. Whether you’re new to the disability sector or need support navigating the process, our team is experienced with the NDIS, price guides and invoice formatting for faster payments. Together we ensure you meet your responsibilities as a service provider.
- Providing services funded under the NDIS guidelines
- Maintaining tidy records
- Delivering ATO compliant tax invoices to NDIS participants
- Keeping plan managers and partners updated for any admin or funding changes
- Creating service agreements between you and your participants
- Ensuring compliance with the NDIS Practice Standards and Code of Conduct
Why Choose Us?
My Plan Assist is your NDIS plan management provider with a difference.
The team at My Plan Assist can help manage your relationship with NDIS participants, so you have more time to do what you do best. Our service is customised, efficient and professional. We assist with NDIS provider support backed by financial skills, customer relationship management expertise and knowledge of the NDIS process.
- Personalised, compassionate and friendly service
- Expert NDIS advice
- Trustworthy, kind, genuine and inclusive
- Nationally recognised NDIS provider delivering expert guidance to clients throughout Australia